Complete demolition, removal, and site restoration of approximately ten city blocks of urban core for future development in downtown Louisville, KY.
- Install erosion and sedimentation control measures.
- Install site security fencing.
- Remove and/or properly abandon existing utility lines.
- Disconnect and properly remove existing overhead services.
- Demolish structures.
- Backfill and properly compact basement excavation.
- Manage and relocate impacted soil.
- Grade land for future buildings and roadways.
- Coordinate with subcontractors on hazardous soils, tanks, and asbestos abatement.
Messer Construction & Louisville Metro Housing Authority & HUD